Welcome from the President
Thank you for visiting our web site. We are proud of our Medical Center and the people who comprise our family. CVPH is an excellent place to receive care, to work and to practice medicine. Our mission is to provide quality healthcare for New York's North Country. Quality is our first priority beginning with the people we recruit right through to the services that we offer.
Our success is a result of a tremendous amount of collaboration. We seek input to determine community needs and wants. Our 15-member voluntary Board of Directors, all North Country residents, provides oversight. Employees, management and the Medical Staff pull together to develop and provide the wide gamut of sophisticated programs rarely found in a rural setting.
- Retain, attract and develop a quality workforce.
- Expand our cardiovascular center of excellence.
- Collaborate with our physicians and other North Country providers to realize regional growth opportunities.
- Incorporate proven "best practices" for the betterment of patient care.
- Utilize appropriate technologies to enhance the delivery of care.
- Develop a master facilities plan that supports the delivery of care in the fore seeable future.
- Design physician-hospital operational relationships that further patient care.
- Grow the operating margin in order to meet future community needs.
I hope that you enjoy browsing through the CVPH Medical Center web site and that you find all of the information that you seek.
Stephens M. Mundy
President & Chief Executive Officer