Join the Mayors Cup Bike Ride and Peddle For The "Fund "of It!
The CVPH Mayors Cup Bike Ride takes place Sunday, July 14 and benefits the CVPH Travel Fund. Held by the Foundation of CVPH, it helps income-eligible members of our community with travel expenses related to seeking health care not available in our community.
- The ride begins and ends at CVPH Medical Center.
- There are three routes:
•70 mile ride
•52 mile ride
•20 mile ride
- Pre register by July 8 and the cost is $40 or $30 for riders under 18 or over 65.
- Ride day registration is $45 and $35 respectively.
- Registration on ride day begins at 8 a.m. and riders take off at staggered times depending on the route the choosen:
•8:30 a.m. - 70 mile ride
•9 a.m. - 52 mile
•9:30 a.m. - 20 miles
- BBQ will be provided for all riders after the ride.
- The event is sponsored by the Medical Center, the Foundation, High Peaks Dental, Lake Champlain OB/GYN, Maui North, Law Office of Jack Piller, Esq., Marty’s Carpet, Pepsi Bottling Group of Keeseville, Plattsburgh Housing Outlet and Plattsburgh Family Chiropractic
- Call 562-7169 for additional information.