Join the 2014 Mayors Cup Bike Ride
The CVPH 2014 Mayors Cup Bike Ride takes place Sunday, July 13 and benefits the CVPH Travel Fund. The fund is held by the Foundation of CVPH and assists income eligible North Country residents who must leave the area for health care not provided at CVPH. The ride begins and ends at CVPH Medical Center.
- There are three routes:
• 70 + mile ride
• 52 mile ride
• 22 mile ride
- Advance registration (prior to July 8) is $40. Riders age 18 and younger or 65 and older, $30.
- Ride day registration is $45 and $35 respectively.
- Riders age 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Checks payable to the Foundation of CVPH/Mayor's Cup Bike Ride.
- Registration on ride day begins at 7:45 a.m. on the CVPH front lawn and riders take off at staggered times depending on the route the choosen:
•8:30 a.m. - 70 + mile ride
•9 a.m. - 50 mile
•10 a.m. - 20 miles
- BBQ will be provided for all riders ($7 for family/friends) after the ride from 11 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
Print your registration form here and return it to The Foundation of CVPH Medical Center, attention Michelle Senecal, 75 Beekman St., Plattsburgh, NY 12901.
The Foundation Office is open Monday through Friday (closed holidays) from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Phone is 518.562.7169.
View route maps and written directions here:
To register a cyclist on-line, please use the form below