August Blood Drives Announced
The North Country Regional Blood Donor program, partnering with many community-minded business and organizations, is conducting several blood drives in August. Blood and blood products collected at these drives stays in theNorth Countryto help residents in Clinton, Franklin, Essex and St. Lawrence counties. Here is the upcoming schedule:
- Monday August 5, Willsboro Fire Department, 4 to 7 p.m.
- Monday August 5, Peru Fire Department, 3 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday August 6, Brushton-Moira American Legion Post #939, 4 to7 p.m.
- Thursday August 8, Clinton County Department of Social Services, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday August 9, Clinton County Government Center, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Monday August 12 ,US Border Patrol Malone, 1 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday August 13, St. Lawrence County Human Services Center, Canton, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday August 15, Essex County Department of Social Services, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday August 15, Cumberland 12 Cinemas, 4 to 8 p.m.
- Friday August 16,Clinton County Advocacy and Resource Center, New York Road, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday August 16, Bill McBride Subaru, 2 to 6 p.m.
- Monday August 19,West Chazy Fire Department, 4 to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday August 20, Sam's Club Consumer Square, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday August 20, Mooers Fire Department, 3:30 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday August 22, Ausable Forks Ambulance Service, 3 to 7 p.m.
- Friday August 23, Alice Hyde Medical Center, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday August 26, Essex Fire Department, 4 to 8 p.m.
- Monday August 26, Keene Valley Neighborhood House, 3 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday August 28, Franklin County Sheriff's Department, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday August 28, Chateaugay Fire Department, 4 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday August 29, NuMed, Hopkinton NY, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Friday August 30, CVPH Medical Center Laboratory Conference Room, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
TheNorth Country Blood DonorCenter, a program of CVPHMedicalCenter, is located in the CVPH Health Plaza. It is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. No appointment is necessary. For more information about sponsoring a drive or becoming a blood donor call 562-7406 or go online at www.cvph.org. To learn more about the bone marrow registry, www.BetheMatch.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.