Rehabilitation Services at Degrandpre Way
Located at 16 Degrandpre Way, suite 500 behind the CVPH Health Plaza. Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 0730am to 330pm for Physical Therapy and 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. for Occupational Therapy.
Specialty programs offered at Degrandpre Way:
- Certified Hand Therapist – for injuries and surgery to fingers, hands and arms
- Craniosacral Therapy – a gentle hands on technique to work with spine, skull and fascia to reduce pain and restore function
- Myofascial Release – manual technique to work with the tissues of the body to loosen tightness caused from trauma and illness
- Pelvic Floor Treatment – designed to provide pain relief and restore function for those suffering from incontinence, pelvic pain etc. Treatment in private room.
- Transition Program – after discharge from therapy, this program lets you continue your exercises using the Wellness Center at PARC facilities for 4 weeks at a reduced cost compared to membership. The Wellness staff and the Rehab staff work together to ensure a seamless move.
Our staff works closely with area physicians to provide the best treatments possible for patients.
Appointments can be made for either facility by calling 562 – 4616. When you call, one of our team members will be happy to make arrangements for your first visit. All we need is a prescription for rehab from your physician and your personal/insurance information.
We accept Medicare, NYS Medicaid, Worker's Compensation, No Fault, and most commercial insurance carriers. We will obtain authorization from your insurance company as needed after your first visit with us. You will be asked to provide the co – pay set by your insurance carrier at each visit. Please note that it is your responsibility to know what your insurance will and will not pay for. You will be billed for the part that your insurance does not pay for.
For your first visit, please bring your insurance card, the referral from your physician, your co – pay, and any other pertinent medical information you might have. If you will be receiving therapy for your hip, knee, or lower leg it is recommended that you bring a pair of shorts to change into.
We ask that you arrive 15 minute early for your initial visit in order to complete some paperwork. We also ask that you complete the registration process over the phone prior to the day of your visit, by calling 562 – CARE (2273)