Rehabilitation Services at Degrandpre Way
Located at 16 Degrandpre Way, suite 500 behind the CVPH Health Plaza. Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 0730am to 330pm for Physical Therapy and 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. for Occupational Therapy.
Specialty programs offered at Degrandpre Way:
- Certified Hand Therapist – for injuries and surgery to fingers, hands and arms
- Craniosacral Therapy – a gentle hands on technique to work with spine, skull and fascia to reduce pain and restore function
- Myofascial Release – manual technique to work with the tissues of the body to loosen tightness caused from trauma and illness
- Pelvic Floor Treatment – designed to provide pain relief and restore function for those suffering from incontinence, pelvic pain etc. Treatment in private room.
- Transition Program – after discharge from therapy, this program lets you continue your exercises using the Wellness Center at PARC facilities for 4 weeks at a reduced cost compared to membership. The Wellness staff and the Rehab staff work together to ensure a seamless move.