CVPH Rehabilitation Services at PARC
Located at 295 New York Road, this facility offers Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy in one convenient location. Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for Physical Therapy and 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. three days a week for Occupational Therapy. The Speech-Language Pathologist is available as needed several days a week. The PARC Rehab staff utilizes the best exercise equipment available to improve movement, strength, endurance, and function in order to assist patients back to their optimal level of activity. The therapists also rely on the use of manual techniques to manipulate tissue to achieve pain control, tissue healing and greater flexibility. Our PARC location specializes in therapy for children and has a room equipped for this purpose.
Specialty programs offered at PARC:
- Aquatic Therapy - rehabilitation in large, heated pool
- Athletic Rehabilitation - sports injuries
- Pediatric Treatment - a different focus tailored to children
- Language, Swallowing and Cognitive Rehabilitation - including making arrangements for a Videofluoroscopic Swallow Study to be completed as an outpatient at the hospital
- Transition Program - after discharge from therapy, this program lets you continue your exercises using the Wellness Center at Parc facilities for 4 weeks at a reduced cost compared to membership. The Wellness staff and the Rehab staff work together to ensure a seamless move.
Our staff works closely with area physicians to provide the best treatments possible for patients.
Appointments can be made for either facility by calling 562 – 4616. When you call, one of our team members will be happy to make arrangements for your first visit. All we need is a prescription for rehab from your physician and your personal/insurance information.
We accept Medicare, NYS Medicaid, Worker's Compensation, No Fault, and most commercial insurance carriers. We will obtain authorization from your insurance company as needed after your first visit with us. You will be asked to provide the co – pay set by your insurance carrier at each visit. Please note that it is your responsibility to know what your insurance will and will not pay for. You will be billed for the part that your insurance does not pay for.
For your first visit, please bring your insurance card, the referral from your physician, your co – pay, and any other pertinent medical information you might have. If you will be receiving therapy for your hip, knee, or lower leg it is recommended that you bring a pair of shorts to change into.
We ask that you arrive 15 minute early for your initial visit in order to complete some paperwork. We also ask that you complete the registration process over the phone prior to the day of your visit, by calling 562 – CARE (2273)