Tom Miller Road
Our newest clinic is located at 179 Tom Miller Road, near the back entrance to the mall. This facility offers Physical and Occupational Therapy.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM for Physical Therapy and 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM for Occupational Therapy. The staff utilizes the best exercise equipment available to improve movement, strength, endurance and function in order to assist patients back to their optimal level of activity. The therapists also rely on the use of manual techniques to manipulate tissue to achieve pain control, tissue healing and greater flexibility.
Rehabilitation Services offered at Tom Miller Road
- Aquatic Therapy - rehabilitation in heated pool
- Athletic Rehabilitation - sports injuries
- McKenzie Treatment - for back, neck and extremity problems
- Vestibular and Balance Therapy - for people with dizziness and balance issues
- Lymphedema Treatment - specialized technique to rid your extremities of fluid buildup after surgery, mastectomy etc.
- Saebo Arm Training - use of an orthotic device to retrain arm function after a stroke
- Wheelchair and Seating Evaluations - evaluating needs for wheelchair or adaptations to existing chair
- Prosthetic and Orthotics Evaluation and Training - working with patient with a limb amputation to regain function and use an artificial limb
- Transition Program – after discharge from therapy, this program lets you continue your exercises using the Wellness Center at PARC facilities for 4 weeks at a reduced cost compared to membership. The Wellness staff and the Rehab staff work together to ensure a seamless move.