CVPH Medical Center sponsors and/or hosts meetings for a number of health-related support groups and educational programs that are held on a regular basis at the Medical Center. They include the following:
- Alcoholics Anonymous meets every Friday at 8 p.m.
- Al Anon meets every Saturday at 7 in Aud. A. Call 561-0838 or 1-888-4AL-ANOM or go to www.nynafg.com.
- Cancer Support Groups are sponsored by the FitzPatrick Cancer Center for a variety of personal needs. Call (518) 562-7100.
- Diabetes Support Group meets the 4th Tuesday at 7 p.m.
- Hello Babe, a program for expectant parents, is held at various times. Phone (518) 562-7730 for dates.
- Narcotics Anonymous meets every Saturday at 6 p.m.
- Ostomy, Crohn's and Colitis Support Group, first Tuesday of each month, 6 p.m. Phone 562-8515.
- Man to Man, Prostate Cancer Support Group meets the second Monday of the month at 7 p.m., at United Way. Phone 562-7100 for information.
- Mended Heart Support Group meets the second Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m., in Auditorium B at CVPH.