Orthopedic Services At CVPH Medical Center
Mission of Service Line
- To improve the patient's experience from initial need for orthopedic services to end of need for services.
- To create a service delivery system that maximizes quality, safety, service and minimizes cost.
- To improve the satisfaction of staff, patients, family members and physicians.
Vision Statement 5 years
To be recognized as a Center of Excellence in Orthopedic Services
Accreditation, Awards and Affiliations
Our radiology department is accredited by the American College of Radiology in MRI & Nuclear Medicine. The Food and Drug Administration has designated the ACR to do the accreditation. It is required for mammography, but facilities can also get accredited for other services voluntarily. This is a stamp of excellence we are proud to have.
- Dr. C Philip Volk is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery and has a Sports Medicine Fellowship from Johns Hopkins Baltimore, MD.
- Dr. Pamela Reinhardt is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Dr. Thomas Kneifel is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Dr. Stephane Mulligan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Dr. Howard Black is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
The orthopedic nursing unit R6/Joint Camp has many certified orthopedic nurses.
To learn more about the Orthopaedic Nurses Certification Board, click below:
To pre-register for an outpatient appointment, please call 562-CARE (2273).
To speak with someone in registration, please call 562-7339.
To speak to someone about your bill, please call 562-7075.
To schedule an appointment for outpatient rehab, please call 562-4616.
To ask a question about outpatient rehab services, please call 562-4616.
To ask a question about inpatient rehab services, please call 562-7599.
R6 Orthopedic Unit/Joint Camp
To speak with someone about your inpatient stay, please call 562-7765.
For the CVPH Radiology Department, call 562-7500
For Valcour Imaging, please call 563-1900.