Virtual Community Lectures
Join Us for Virtual Community Lectures
Throughout the year, we will be offering free virtual community lectures you can view right from the comfort of your home. These cover a range of topics relating to healthy lifestyles, safety and wellness.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, lectures are being held virtually to keep people safe and to allow all interested community members to participate. Sessions will be recorded and posted once the series is complete.
Sponsored by The Foundation of CVPH. Call Marketing and Communications at
(518) 562-7320 for more information.
View Our Upcoming Virtual Lectures Below
Check back regularly, as new lectures will be added.
December 16, 2020 | Unwrap the Gift of a Tobacco Free Life
Watch the recorded Zoom event below to help you prepare for your quit journey. Improve your health, have more energy, time, money and freedom. Event features: success stories, tips and tricks to quit tobacco successfully, resources available to help and question and answer session.
A program sponsored by Tobacco-Free Clinton, Franklin and Essex counties, the North Country Healthy Heart Network and the FitzPatrick Cencer Center.
- Jan Duus, MD, FitzPatrick Cancer Center
- Troy King, RN, Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist, CVPH
- Pat Bax, RN, MS, NCTTP, ACB, New York State Smokers' Quit Line
- Stephanie Leffler, MS, Family Nurse Practitioner, Alice Hyde
- Katrina Kraft, Personal Success Story