As an Environmental Service Worker you are the backbone of our infection control efforts. You'll be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced team who is always coming up with new ways to become more efficient and provide the best patient experience. Your leadership team is committed to supporting you to give you the tools you need to provide the best service.
CVPH is committed to making life easier and better for our employees. We care about the things that matter to you including access to fitness programs and assistance with personal concerns. As a CVPH employee, you'll be offered health/vision/dental insurance benefit options, a 403B retirement plan and paid vacation. Click here to view the full list of benefits available for CVPH employees.
Sign on Bonus:
You'll also be offered a $250 sign on bonus at time of hire, another $250 bonus after working 394 hours and a $500 bonus after 6-months of employment.
Your responsibities may include:
- Cleaning and servicing patient, public, clinical and administrative areas to maintain an attractive appearance in all areas.
- Moving furniture, equipment and supplies in and around the hospital.
- Performing a variety of Environmental Services duties to keep the hospital in a safe, orderly and sanitary condition.
Hiring Full-Time Positions with Various Shifts:
7:00am-3:30pm, 9:00am-5:30pm, 10:00am-6:30pm, 11:00-7:30pm, 3:00pm-11:30pm, 12:00pm-8:30pm, 11:00pm-7:30am
1. An ability to read and write well is required.
2. An ability to do basic math to understand the mixing of chemicals is necessary.
3. A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required.
4. Related experience in cleaning and healthcare is desirable.
As applicable, the individual has training/competency in attending to the special needs and/or behaviors appropriate to the age of the patients for which care is being provided.