Take the First Step to a Rewarding Career
Choosing a career in health care offers many rewards – the opportunity to be part of dynamic team, to grow professionally and the chance to make a real difference in your community. At CVPH, caring for our patients and each other every day is what we do. Working together, we bring out the very best in each other while strengthening our knowledge of medicine, our skill to practice it and our compassion for others. No matter where you work in our organization, you will be part of a team of dedicated people working collaboratively to improve the health of those who turn to us for their care. Join us and take the first step toward a rewarding career.
View our current job openings and find a career that fits your interests and goals.
Online Application Platform
- Create your profile page for our online application platform (if you have done so already, click here to login)
- Plan to put aside at least 20 minutes to complete your application.
- Ability to check the status of your application for any job(s) you apply for
- If you are unable to complete the process in one session, you can save your information and return at your convenience.
Next Step: Pre Screening
- A member of our Human Resources team may contact you to schedule a telephone pre-screening interview and ask for references.
- During the pre-screening you will be asked about your career goals and prior work experience.
- Create a wish list of departments and shifts interested in. Write down any questions you may have about CVPH, the work we do and the team you may be joining.
The Interview Process
If you meet the initial screening criteria your application is reviewed by the hiring manager. The recruiter or the hiring manager will then contact you directly to set up an interview.
Interviews could be onsite or done virtually via Microsoft Teams.
After you are offered a position you will be contacted to set up an appointment with our on-boarding team and will be scheduled to attend our New Employee Orientation. Orientation is an introductory and educational session for all new employees joining our organization.