Join our team of employees who work together to achieve the highest standards in providing quality health care to our community.
Welcome to CVPH Careers Opportunities For Non-Employees
Please note: This section is for people who are NOT CURRENTLY EMPLOYED AT CVPH. If you are a current CVPH employee, please click here to view internal opportunities.
Few careers can offer you the perfect balance that’s available here at CVPH. We work in a high-tech setting, respected across the region for health care excellence. Each of our employees is part of a close-knit team that knows one another like family and shares a passion for the Champlain Valley. It’s hard to imagine another opportunity that offers so much quality and variety in one great place. Bring your career to CVPH. You’ll love it here!
Our application process will enable you to
- View open positions available for external applicants
- Create one online application that you use to apply to any positions you are interested in
- Apply to multiple positions using the same online application
- See the status of an application for any job(s) you apply for
- Set up search agents to alert you to new jobs
You can browse the various openings before starting a profile or filling out an application. However, to apply you will be prompted to fill out a profile with your contact information, upload a cover letter and resume if you wish, and create an application.
When filling out your application
- Put aside at least 20 minutes to complete
- Ensure you have complete school, additional training, employment (including dates and addresses), and licensing (numbers and dates) information on hand in order to enter the information
- Knowing how you found out about our positions helps us to publicize them, so you will be asked to enter that information as well
- If you can't complete the process in one session, you can save your information and return at your convenience
View all open job positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests.
If you have any questions on how to apply or your application, contact Human Resources at (518) 562-7300.