CVPH welcomes growing families with private rooms, family-centered care and a safe, home-like environment.
Visitation Restrictions in Place
While COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted throughout much of New York State, precautions remain in effect in health care settings, like CVPH and the Women and Children’s Center. Everyone who enters out facility will be screened and is expected to wear a mask. Click here to learn about our WCC visitation and support guidelines.
Every Birth is Unique, Every Baby is Special
Whether you're thinking about having a baby or already pregnant, one of the many decisions you will make is where to deliver. The CVPH Alice T. Miner Women & Children's Center is proud to offer you exceptional childbirth and maternity services, where you can celebrate this very joyful experience.
Our Family Birthing Center is designed with growing families in mind. We're committed to doing all we can to make the birth of your child a joyful and memorable experience. Nurses are specially trained to care for laboring women, new moms and babies. We offer support and education for the entire family.
We offer new parents their own private room, family-centered care and a safe, home-like environment.
The Alice T. Miner Women & Children's Center also offers:
- Childbirth education classes
- Inpatient lactation services by certified lactation consultants
- Outpatient lactation clinic for your needs when you're at home
- Breastfeeding classes
- Community breastfeeding & family-focused support group
- Resolve through Sharing – is a support service provided by qualified staff to families who are dealing with the loss of a baby from early pregnancy to full term.