At CVPH Neurology, our board certified Neurologists, Dr. Edward Mazdzer, who's practiced in the North Country since 1992, Dr. Chantal Roy-Hewitson and Dr. Edward Boyer offer comprehensive, compassionate care for patients with conditions affecting the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
Most recently, Dr. Boyer has added a new service to our practice. We now offer the availabilty of lower extremity Electromyography (EMG). This diagnostic procedure assesses the health of muscles and the nerve cells that control them.
Specialized Neurology Care
Our physicians are specially trained to diagnose, evaluate and treat all types of neurological conditions in adults. Specialties include:
- Comprehensive General Neurology
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Movement Disorders, Parkinson's Disease
- Neurodegenerative Disease, Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuromuscular Disease, ALS
- Stroke Care
- Sleep Disorders, Sleep Apnea
- Upper and Lower Electromyography (EMG)