Accepting New Patients
The UVM Health Network - CVPH Ear, Nose & Throat is accepting both adult and pediatric patients. Our expert team combines advanced technology with compassionate care to provide you with the highest quality care; finding the treatment options that best suits your needs.
We welcome George Kurien, MD, a general otolaryngologist, who also specializes in otology and skull base surgery. He believes the physician-patient relationship to be the most rewarding when there is an environment of mutual respect and trust. He also practices at the University of Vermont Medical Center.
CVPH Ear, Nose & Throat offers a comprehensive list of adult and pediatric services:
- Evaluation and treatment of hearing loss and balance disorders
- Cochlear implant initial assessments
- Chronic rhinosinusitis and nasal allergies
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders and tumors, including needle biopsies
- Treatment for tonsillitis and middle ear disorders in children
- Smell and taste testing
- Head and neck masses
- Salivary gland masses/disorders
If you have questions about our Ear, Nose & Throat practice or would like to make a referral, please call (518) 563-8050.