Accepting New Patients
The UVM Health Network - CVPH Ear, Nose & Throat is accepting both adult and pediatric patients. Our expert team combines advanced technology with compassionate care to provide you with the highest quality care; finding the treatment options that best suits your needs.
We welcome George Kurien, MD, is a general otolaryngologist who also specializes in otology and skull base surgery. He believes the physician-patient relationship to be the most rewarding when there is an environment of mutual respect and trust. He also practices at the University of Vermont Medical Center.
CVPH Ear, Nose & Throat will offer a comprehensive list of adult and pediatric services including:
· Evaluation and treatment of hearing loss and balance disorders
· Cochlear implant initial assessments
· Chronic rhinosinusitis and nasal allergies
· Thyroid and parathyroid disorders and tumors, including needle biopsies
· Treatment for tonsillitis and middle ear disorders in children
· Smell and taste testing
· Head and neck masses
· Salivary gland masses/disorders
If you have questions about our Ear, Nose & Throat practice or would like to make a referral, please call (518) 563-8050.