Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
Offering discreet, personal enhancement through the latest cosmetic surgery procedures in our Plattsburgh office.
Coronavirus: What you need to know
Get the latest hospital updates, including visitation policies, in response to the Coronavirus. Learn More
Cosmetic Surgery in Plattsburgh, NY
UVM Health Network - CVPH Plastic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery in Plattsburgh offers discreet, personal enhancement through the latest cosmetic surgery procedures.
Our board certified plastic surgeons offer highly skilled, personalized care using a wide array of techniques and procedures:
|Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants||Botox|
|Breast Lift (Mastopexy)||Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)|
|Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)||Eye Lift/Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)|
|Body||Forehead Lift/Brow Lift|
|Arm Reshaping/Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)||Injectable Fillers (Juvederm and Restylane)|
|Body Contouring After Major Weight Loss||Jaw Repositioning|
|Body Lift||Neck Lift (Lower Rhytidectomy)|
|Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)||Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)|
|Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)||Facial Trauma Procedures|
|Liposuction/Fat Reduction||Revision Surgery After an Accident|
|Revision Surgery After an Accident|
An appointment for a cosmetic surgery consultation does not require a referral. Please call (518) 562-7771 to schedule your consultation.
What to Expect From Your Appointment
The first step in your treatment at CVPH is a cosmetic surgery consultation and medical evaluation. During this time, we'll discuss your goals and concerns and determine if you're a suitable candidate for plastic surgery.
- For the first cosmetic consult there is an initial fee of $125 paid at the time of your first visit.
- Intake paperwork will be completed upon your arrival.
- Your provider will review your intake paperwork with you, medical history and discuss your goals and expectations for the surgery or procedure.
- The first consultation will take 30-60 minutes.
- You should be aware that not everyone is a good candidate for surgery