CVPH Dermatology offers consultation and therapy for problems of the skin, hair and nails for patients of all ages.
Coronavirus: What you need to know
Get the latest hospital updates, including visitation policies, in response to the Coronavirus. Learn More
Dermatology at CVPH
Dermatology at CVPH in Plattsburgh, New York provides consultation and therapy for all types of problems of the skin for patients of all ages.
Common Dermatology Conditions
Dr. Ankit Gor provides comprehensive care for a full range of conditions in the Dermatology Clinic.
- Actinic Keratosis/Pre-Cancerous Skin Lesions
- Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema
- Autoimmune Diseases in the Skin
- Complex Medical Dermatology
- Moles and Benign Keratosis
- Malignant Melanoma
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer (basal cell, squamous cell carcinomas)
- Photoaging and Cosmetic Dermatology
Common Dermatology Treatments
Dr. Gor provides care for the following conditions and more.
- Destruction of Benign and Pre-malignant Lesions
- Medical Management of Complex Skin Diseases
- Mohs Surgery and Reconstruction for Skin Cancers
- Patch testing for Allergies
- Therapy for Psoriasis/UV Phototherapy
- Treatment of Acne
- Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis
CVPH offers a full range of services for care of the skin, hair and nails, including:
- General medical dermatology
- Skin cancer surgery
- Dermatological surgery
- Treatment for sun damage
- Occupational dermatology
- Collagen injections
- Chemical peels