Family Medicine Center Now Accepting Pediatric Patients
Call (518) 314-3939 to learn about the easy process in scheduling your child’s first appointment.
Dr. Manal El Daouk, OB/GYN is accepting new patients.
Call (518) 314-3939 to learn about scheduling an appointment with Dr. El Daouk.
The Family Medicine Center - Quality care for every age, at every stage
One practice and one location for your whole family and your partner for better health at every stage of life.
Family Medicine Center Expands Hours
We're now open Saturday's from 8am - Noon for scheduled visits and sick appointments. Call the Family Medicine Center at (518) 314-3939 to schedule your appointment.Read More
Providing you and your loved ones with the care you need is always our top priority. We are taking extra precautions by adjusting some of the ways we provide care, both in-person and remotely at the CVPH Family Medicine Center. It is important to know what to expect when you are in our care. Below is a glimpse of the experience you can expect before, during and after your provider visit.
Do not hesitate to call (518) 314-3939 Monday - Friday from 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m and Saturday hours 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Fax number (518) 314-3940.
To streamline your visit and limit time spent in the waiting room, you may go through pre-registration by calling (518) 314-3373 before the appointment if you haven't been seen in the last 4 months. That involves a phone call a few days ahead of the visit to verify some basic information about you and your insurance. This is similar to what you used to do in the waiting room before seeing your provider. The entire call will only last a few minutes.
The process is similar for same day appointments. Once the appointment is scheduled, you will be transferred to a representative for pre-registration.
Whether it’s in person, on the phone or via video, we are offering expanded access to ensure you get the care you need, when you need it. The CVPH Family Medicine Center offers these options:
Please call our office to speak with a staff member about the different ways you can get care, or click here to learn more about each option.
Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
What you can expect:
- Check-in: To ensure a smooth process and avoid significant waiting times, we ask that you arrive promptly for your appointment. Enter through the main entrance of the building and head to the reception desk.
- Exam Room: Once in the room, the nurse will go over basic information as usual, including medications and the reason for the visit. Your provider will then visit with you.
- Check Out: Once the visit is complete and your provider leaves the room, a staff member will get you checked out, schedule any follow-up visits. At the desk in front of the office exit, a staff member will hand you a print out of your exam details, and you will leave the office through the double doors.
- Billing: Any co-pays or other payments owed will be handled over the phone or through the mail.
Care for Your Whole Self and Your Whole Family
One practice for any medical condition. One location for your whole family and your whole self. And one partner for better health at every stage of life. Our Family Medicine Center treats all of your health concerns. Based on personal history, family history and health risk factors, we can develop an individualized plan of care for every member of your family.
Located in downtown Plattsburgh, our Family Medicine Center's board certified physicians and nursing staff focus on keeping you and your loved ones healthy by offering:
- Comprehensive Health Care
- Primary Care
- Same Day Sick Visits
- Physical Examinations
- Welcome to Medicare Exams
- Wellness Visits
- Adult and Geriatric Medicine
- Women’s Health and Gynecology
- Infectious Disease
- Psychiatry & Mental Health Services
- Management of chronic problems
- Treatment of urgent or acute medical issues
- 24-hour intervention for existing patients when ill
For a complete, family-oriented approach to care, come to our Family Medicine Center. Join the family. Learn what you need to do to become a new patient by calling (518) 314-3939.
CVPH Family Medicine Center offers the following specialty services:
Dr. Manal El Daouk, believes a patient’s trust is earned through hard work. “My goal is to provide the highest quality evidenced-based gynecological care and to always be available for every patient when needed for treatment or advice.”
Dr. El Daouk provides a full spectrum of women’s services and procedures.
- Yearly Gynecological exams
- Incontinence workup and management
- Menopausal and Osteoporosis management
- Birth control counseling
- STD testing and management
- Breast health and wellness services
- Treatment of abnormal Pap Smears
- Infertility work up and treatment
- Evaluation and treatment for menstrual disorders
You don’t have to be an existing patient of the Family Medicine Center to see Dr. El Daouk. Click here to learn more about Dr. El Daouk or call our practice at (518) 314-3939 to find out how you can become a patient of Dr. El Daouk’s.
Infectious Disease Clinics
The CVPH Family Medicine Center offers an Infectious Disease clinic to treat patients with HIV and Hep-C. A travel clinic is also available to persons traveling to other countries where specific immunizations will be required.
- Anonymous and confidential testing
- Follow up from inpatient care for newly diagnosed patients with HIV/AIDS and Hep C
- Counseling, preventive medicine and post-travel assessment for the international traveler
Call us at (518) 314-3939 to learn more about our HIV/AIDS Care Clinic, Hepatitis-C Clinic and Travel Clinic.
Mental Health Services
Through collaboration with Clinton County Mental Health the CVPH Family Medicine Center offers Certified Mental Health Counseling Services.
Our Infectious Disease Specialists offer a travel clinic. If you are traveling out of the country and need vaccines/immunizations, please give us a call to schedule an appointment.
Please provide information as to the dates and where you will be traveling. Tell us about any other countries will you have a flight layover. We will review your travel destinations and advise you on what immunization requirements there are for the countries you will be in.
If you have a question or would like to request an appointment with one of our Family Medicine physicians, fill out the form below. Please be assured your submission is secured and confidential. Or call our Family Medicine Center at (518) 314-3939.*indicates required fields