The multidisciplinary care team at the Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Sleep Lab treats a variety of common sleep disorders.
Snoring or feeling tired? When you are not sleeping well, it can affect your entire day. The CVPH Sleep Lab can help.
A Team Approach to Sleep Care
At the CVPH Sleep Lab, you'll receive the most comprehensive care possible. Our multidisciplinary care team includes sleep medicine-certified physicians, skilled technicians and other providers trained in:
- Mental health
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat or ENT)
- Pulmonary medicine
Office visits are scheduled at the CVPH Medical Office Building, 206 Cornelia Street, Suite 307, Plattsburgh.
Sleep Lab at CVPH
Our Sleep Lab offers home sleep apnea testing (HSAT), mask fitting and actigraphy, a method of monitoring rest and activity cycles.
Sleep studies are conducted at our Sleep Lab in the Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Office Building, 206 Cornelia Street, Suite 104, Plattsburgh.
Sleep Disorders We Treat
Common sleep disorders we treat include:
- Circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorders
- Parasomnias (unusual behaviors during sleep)
- Periodic limb movement disorders and other sleep-related movement disorders
- REM behavior disorder
- Restless leg syndrome (RLS)
- Sleep apnea (both obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea)
- Sleep-related hypoventilation and other sleep-related breathing disorders