Women need expert care before, during, and after pregnancy and childbirth. CVPH OB/GYN offers exceptional care tailored for your personal needs.
Personalized Care Before, During And After Pregnancy
If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, choosing the right provider matters.
Our Obstetrics Services
We care for women with normal and high-risk pregnancies. Whether you desire vaginal birth or vaginal birth after cesarean section (VBAC), or if you need a C-section, Dr. Molly Mentzer partners with you to create a personalized plan for your prenatal care, labor, and delivery, including natural and medical pain management.
- Breastfeeding support
- Fetal monitoring and ultrasound
- First-trimester screening for chromosomal abnormalities, including Down syndrome
- Genetic counseling: preconception and prenatal
- Pregnancy testing: gestational diabetes, group B streptococcus, amniocentesis
- Postpartum care
Our Gynecology Services
CVPH offers comprehensive gynecologic care to healthy women of all ages with the aim of promoting good health and the prevention of illness and disease. We offer services that range from preventative care and routine check-ups to gynecologic surgeries.
Gynecologic care is provided by Dr. Mentzer and Karen Case, CNM, NP. Both combine state-of-the-art knowledge and personal attention to all routine health care needs, including exams, tests and other services including:
- Issues and problems associated with premenstrual syndrome(PMS)
- Birth control options
- Pre- and post-menopausal concerns
- Hormone replacement
- Sexual concerns
- Stress-environmental and emotional
- Family abuse and domestic violence
- Substance abuse
- Parenting issues
Dr. Mentzer and Karen Case also provide evaluation and treatment for common gynecologic problems such as vaginal infections, urinary tract infections and dysfunctional uterine bleeding.