You may benefit from the specialized care and inpatient services provided by our Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Team. With advanced training and Board Certified specialists, we'll provide you with the latest therapy and education for:
- Ostomy (colostomy, urostomy, ileostomy)
- Diabetic ulcers
- Venous insufficiency
- Traumatic wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Draining wounds
- Vascular ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Neuropathic ulcers
Contact us on our confidential line at (518) 562-7939 or click here to send us an email.
OUTPATIENT OSTOMY CARE
If you are at home and in need of wound care treatment, our outpatient team is available for consults Monday through Friday. If it is outside of these hours, our CVPH Outpatient Pharmacy is available 7 days a week from 7am - 11pm to provide you with the supplies and education you may need to care for your wound. Below is additional information about our outpatient services.
- Ostomy care consults available by appointment Monday – Friday. Call (518) 562-7939.
- Donation closet – stocked with donated Ostomy supplies to assist patients in emergency situations Monday – Friday
- Always willing to accept new, unopened Ostomy and wound care supplies as donation
- Emergency Supplies – the CVPH Outpatient Pharmacy maintains some generic Ostomy supplies available for purchase in case of emergencies 7 days a week, 7am-11pm