CVPH Patient Transfer Hotline
As part of our ongoing effort to improve quality of care, UVM Health Network – CVPH has implemented a “Patient Transfer Hotline.” This “one call” hotline provides rapid transfer and direct admissions of patients, thus ensuring the best possible outcomes.
Toll Free Line
An experienced RN Case Manager is on call to answer the hotline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This facilitates getting the patient to the right bed, in the right facility, and will improve communication and efficiency. Referring physicians are linked to receiving physicians on a recorded line to ensure real-time capture of vital information. The CVPH Patient Transfer Hotline:
- Improves efficiency and communication
- Immediately connects referring providers with a receiving physician
- Improves overall quality of care using clinical protocols
- Improves access to care and satisfaction for external customers
- Improves patient flow and satisfaction for internal customers
- Enhances community service
- Enables validation and accuracy of patient information and condition to facilitate appropriate placement by recording all calls
Additional Marketing Materials
Click to download and print more patient handouts for your General Surgery folder.