Community Grant Funding Program
In keeping with the mission of The Foundation of Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital to improve the health status of the community and region, the Board of Directors established a community grant funding program in 1989. Grants are made periodically to assist local groups addressing significant regional health and wellness issues within Clinton, Essex and/or Franklin Counties.
A committee of volunteers representing a cross‐section of the community has established the guidelines and criteria for the grant program. The committee will consider programs that address any health-related issues. Collaborative projects showing cooperation with other agencies are also encouraged.
Grants will be awarded throughout the year.
• Funding Considerations:
• Reliability, past record, the mission of the organization
• Financial feasibility of the project
• Priority may be given for an organization pursuing multi‐funding sources
• Partial funding of a project may be considered
• It is preferred that grant dollars are targeted for a specific project versus general operating funding
• Project is not a duplicative service in the community
• Organization/requesting entity should be a not for profit
A complete grant request must include a completed application form, a budget for the project and an operating budget for the overall organization
A one‐page report is required within one year after funding is received. The report should include results and specific measurable outcomes.
We expect The Foundation of CVPH to be recognized if a grant is received. All press releases or media information must be pre‐approved by the foundation.
For questions, please call The Foundation Office at (518) 562‐7169.