Endowed Funds and Special Programs
The following is a list of endowed funds and special programs that The Foundation is proud to have:
- Bill Shene Asthma & Respiratory Fund – provides support for individuals in our region who suffer from respiratory diseases.
- Dr. Robert L. Collins Memorial Fund - This fund endows an annual lecture to provide educational information on a health care related topic in support of educational enhancement for employees of CVPH..
- David P. Reuter Free Helmet Fund - Each year bicycle helmets are purchased and distributed to children in the North Country free of charge.
- Janice McLean Employee Assistance Fund – Provides interest free loans to CVPH employees who are enduring a financial hardship. In extreme circumstances, a gift is made to an employee.
- Rabin Fund – For those who may not be able to afford it, the Rabin Fund provides incidentals to patients at CVPH to make their stay more comfortable.
- Safe Kids Adirondack - A coalition of community members, which work as a team to prevent unintentional childhood injuries. Annually the group focuses on pedestrian safety, child passenger safety and bicycle safety.
- Craig L. Sample Fund - Funds will support the education of staff employees within the FitzPatrick Cancer Center.
- Treasure Chests - Breast Cancer Survivor Group - A dynamic group of breast cancer survivors which hosts guest speakers and also uses the funds to purchase educational items for newly diagnosed patients.
- Zaferakis Family Fund – Provides educational support to staff of the FitzPatrick Cancer Center and the R5 oncology unit.
To inquire about setting up an endowed fund, please contact:
The Foundation of CVPH
Send an email