Adk. Regional Blood Center Plans September Blood Drives
The Adirondack Regional Blood Center, a program of the University of Vermont Health Network – Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital (CVPH) has scheduled a number of community blood drives in September.
- Thursday, September 7, Holy Name Church Hall, AuSable Forks, 4 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, September 8, Clinton County ARC, New York Road, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, September 14, Long Lake Town Hall, noon to 3 p.m.
- Monday, September 18, Champlain EMS station co-sponsored by Knights of Columbus, 3 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 19, Altona Fire Department, 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 20, St. Lawrence County Human Services Center, Canton, noon to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, September 21, Saranac Lake EMS Station, 2 to 6 p.m.
- Friday, September 22, Surgical Pain Center of the Adirondacks, Tom Miller Road, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday, September 25, West Chazy Fire Department, 4 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 26, Brushton-Moira American Legion, Moira, 4 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 27, Plattsburgh State University, Angell Center, 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 28, Beekmantown Fire Department, 4 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, September 29, Burke Adult Center, 9 to 11 a.m.
The Donor Center, located at 85 Plaza Blvd, is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Walk ins are welcome.
Blood collected by the Adirondack Regional Blood Center stays in the North Country, helping hundreds of people in this region. Its success rests on the generosity of donors and sponsors.
A donor card or another form of identification is required to give. Learn more about the Adirondack Regional Blood Center, giving blood and becoming a sponsor at UVMHealth.org/GiveBlood or call (518) 562-7406.