Learn more about billing, insurance and our financial assistance program at CVPH in Plattsburgh, NY.
Billing & Insurance
We want to make it as simple as possible for you to manage the costs of services, understand the billing process, navigate the payment system and prepare you in advance for your visit.
Medical costs are often unanticipated and not all costs are covered by insurance. Because of this we offer payment plans and, in certain circumstances, financial assistance programs that can make your payments more manageable.
Should you have any questions regarding insurance or billing, call Patient Accounting at (518) 562-7074 or send us an email.
CVPH participates with all major companies offering insurance in our region. If you don't see your insurance listed below, please call (518) 562-7075 to verify if we accept your insurance.
- Beacon (Value Options)
- Blue Shield of Northeastern New York (BSNENY)
- Capital District Physician Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physician Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Coventry/First Health/Aetna (not HMO, EPO or QPOS)
- Emblem Health - GHI Family
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- GEHA- The Affordable Network
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Humana/Choice Care Network
- Managed Physical Network (MPN)
- Medicaid (NY and VT)
- MultiPlan / Private HealthCare Systems (PHCS) / Beech Street Corporation
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriCare for Life - Skilled Nursing Facility
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United Behavioral Health/Optum
- United HealthCare
- United HealthCare/Oxford
- United HealthCare - The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
Last updated: 5/25/21
- Although this is a list of insurers that we have a contract with, it is not a guarantee of coverage. Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Many insurance carriers have coverage limits on room charges and certain tests, services and procedures. If you are unsure which services are covered, contact your insurance company's member services office before your visit.
- We are always adding plans to this list, if you are unsure, please contact your insurance company.
UVM Health Network, MVP Joined Forces to Offer Medicare Advantage Program
The UVM Health Network and MVP Health Care have partnered to co-create an innovative Medicare Advantage plan shaped by Network physicians to better meet the needs of older adults in Vermont and northern New York. The plan is expected to begin on January 1, 2022. For more information, click here.