Care for Your Whole Self and Your Whole Family
One practice for any medical condition. One location for your whole family and your whole self. And one partner for better health at every stage of life. Our Family Medicine Center treats all of your health concerns. Based on personal history, family history and health risk factors, we can develop an individualized plan of care for every member of your family.
Located in downtown Plattsburgh, our Family Medicine Center's board certified physicians and nursing staff focus on keeping you and your loved ones healthy by offering:
- Comprehensive Health Care
- Primary Care
- Same Day Sick Visits
- Physical Examinations
- Welcome to Medicare Exams
- Wellness Visits
- Adult and Geriatric Medicine
- Women’s Health and Gynecology
- Infectious Disease
- Psychiatry & Mental Health Services
- Management of chronic problems
- Treatment of urgent or acute medical issues
- 24-hour intervention for existing patients when ill
For a complete, family-oriented approach to care, come to our Family Medicine Center. Join the family. Learn what you need to do to become a new patient by calling (518) 314-3939.
CVPH Family Medicine offers the following specialty Services
Dr. Manal El Daouk, believes a patient’s trust is earned through hard work. “My goal is to provide the highest quality evidenced-based gynecological care, and to always be available for every patient when needed for treatment or advice.”
Dr. El Daouk provides a full spectrum of women’s services and procedures.
- Yearly Gynecological exams
- Incontinence workup and management
- Menopausal and Osteoporosis management
- Birth control counseling
- STD testing and management
- Breast health and wellness services
- Treatment of abnormal Pap Smears
- Infertility work up and treatment
- Evaluation and treatment for menstrual disorders
You don’t have to be an existing patient of the Family Medicine Center to see Dr. El Daouk. Click here to learn more about Dr. El Daouk or call our practice at (518) 314-3939 to find out how you can become a patient of Dr. El Daouk’s.
Infectious Disease Clinics
The CVPH Family Medicine Center offers an Infectious Disease clinic to treat patients with HIV and Hep-C. A travel clinic is also available to persons traveling to other countries where specific immunizations will be required.
Dr. Keith Collins & Jennifer Beveridge, NP offer the following ID services in our clinic:
- Anonymous and confidential testing
- Follow up from inpatient care for newly diagnosed patients with HIV/AIDS and Hep C
- Counseling, preventive medicine and post-travel assessment for the international traveler
Call us at (518) 314-3939 to learn more about our HIV/AIDS Care Clinic, Hepatitis-C Clinic, and Travel Clinic.
Mental Health Services
Through collaboration with Clinton County Mental Health the CVH Family Medicine Center offers Certified Mental Health Counseling Services.
Ann Watts, Diabetic Educator and Nutritionist provides patients with the knowledge to manage their diabetes. Evening support groups are held in the patient-centered conference room. Call (518) 314-3939 to learn more.
Our Infectious Disease Specialists offer a travel clinic. If you are traveling out of the country and need vaccines/immunizations, please give us a call to schedule an appointment.
Please provide information as to the dates and where you will be traveling. Tell us about any other countries will you have a flight layover. We will review your travel destinations and advise you on what immunization requirements there are for the countries you will be in.